Best answer

Google My Business Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests' and limit 'V4 General Requests per minute' of service

• 12 September 2022
  • 38 replies

Show first post

38 replies

Can I please be added to “the list”? I’m encountering this issue.

Same issue.  

Running into this issue too

Can I please be added to list of affected people, too? Thanks

I solved it by publishing without doing a test first. Once published I edited the zap and it worked

Facing the same issues… but I would be interested to know what AA GG meant by publish without testing and then edit it, does this really solve the problem?

Hey @christina.d - we’re also having this exact same problem. 

Our Zap only runs each time we get a new review from Google My Business (1-3 times per week) so it’s a bit strange that we’re getting this error about exceeding our quota.

Do you have any updates on this?

Thanks so much

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello there @Code4food, @mgm8870, @RedKiteDesign@Ricardo111, @ZapGG, @mlp0895 and @HOS. 👋

I’ve just been looking into these errors and it turns out there’s an open bug report for this very issue! So you’ve all been added to the list of folks being impacted by this issue. I can’t make any promises around when this would be resolved by but you will all definitely be sent an email notification as soon as it is.

In the meantime you may be able to try replaying the failed run of the Zap a little while later, as HOS mentioned, and have it go through successfully - see: Replay failed Zap runs. Not an ideal or guaranteed solution I know, so I’m sorry for any additional hassle caused by this. Thank you all for your patience while this is being looked into. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for the update! I hope you don’t mind - I wanted to get some additional clarity.

I did some digging under the email address for this profile and saw 2 tickets were opened but nothing related to this error, specifically. 😔 Is there another place I could look for you? Full transparency, the reason we’re recommending continuing the troubleshooting process with support is they have access to view your individual zaps and the logs related to these errors - which is really the only way to determine what’s causing this. 

That said, I can see both of these emails (one related to a different Google Business error and the Facebook Pages one listed above) did receive a reply. If you're not seeing those responses, I might recommend checking your spam/junk folder in case it’s ended up there by mistake. If it's not there, it might be worth searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’.

Appreciate your help in getting to the bottom of this, @Code4food

Userlevel 1

Okay, you beat me into submission so I entered a ticket about this specific issue. This problem seems very similar to the issue Zapier was having with Youtube, which was a limit of some kind was being reached with Zapier’s Youtube API integration, and developers were encountering the same sort of problem I reported here. It seems to be a limit that Zapier may be exceeding, and a higher limit may be needed to resolve the issue. Just a guess, but we’ll see. The error is “Trigger partner failure: Unable to retrieve reviews: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests' and limit 'V4 General Requests per minute' of service 'mybusiness.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:466514807953'.”

I am getting the same issue for Google Forms as my trigger 

Trigger partner failure: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'Expensive Reads' and limit 'Expensive Reads per minute' of service 'forms.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:927538837578'.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @Habito Dev, @inspectorben, @faaris, @JavierMadreamiga, @Dubs24, @AA GG, @Tunity.be, @Fran LV, @xavierB, @Erica Diaz Team, @HIG, @Kurav13, @Athar A. Khan, @Rohit Kochar and @vnwind. 👋 I’m truly sorry we missed your message here, I’m honestly not sure why we didn’t receive any notifications for them. 

This is being worked on but I can’t make any promises as to well it will be resolved by. I can confirm that you’re all definitely on the list of folks being affected by this so you’ll get an email notification from us as soon as it’s resolved. And we’ll be sure to post in the thread here as well to confirm once it’s been fixed.

Thank you all for your continued patience, we’ll post any updates here once we have them.

For anyone who comes across this thread please use the @ mention feature to mention me (@SamB) directly to ensure I get a notification.

I google the error and came across this … I can confirm exactly the same issue. Maybe 5 reviews per week.

‘Trigger partner failure: Unable to retrieve reviews: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests' and limit 'V4 General Requests per minute' of service 'mybusiness.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:466514807953'.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Heard. Thanks for that and let us know what ya’ll are able to find out together!