Best answer

Google My Business Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests' and limit 'V4 General Requests per minute' of service

• 12 September 2022
  • 37 replies

Userlevel 1

Getting these messages for the past few days: 

Trigger partner failure: Unable to retrieve reviews: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests' and limit 'V4 General Requests per minute' of service 'mybusiness.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:466514807953'.

This is not a problem withmy Zaps. This seems indicative of a platform limitation between Zapier and Google APIs. Please advise.

icon

Best answer by SamB 2 October 2023, 12:17

View original

37 replies

Can I please be added to “the list”? I’m encountering this issue.

Userlevel 1

I solved it by publishing without doing a test first. Once published I edited the zap and it worked

Hitting the same error :’(

Can I please be added to list of affected people? I’m encountering this issue.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Any update? This issue is infuriating.

Also happening here, has anyone found a fix?

Can I please be added to list of affected people, too? Thanks

I solved it by publishing without doing a test first. Once published I edited the zap and it worked

Facing the same issues… but I would be interested to know what AA GG meant by publish without testing and then edit it, does this really solve the problem?

Userlevel 1

wow.., this erorr has been happening for the last 1 year.., and nothing has been resolved??

Crazy insane..

Same issue.  

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. It seems this is a year old problem. As the project number is same for everybody, this seems to be an issue between Zapier and Google Reviews. Please guide if there are any possible solutions.

Error code: Error while retrieving: Unable to retrieve reviews: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests' and limit 'V4 General Requests per minute' of service 'mybusiness.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:466514807953'.

Thanks,

Rohit

same problem here and it is crazy that there is no solution to it.