Best answer

Error: "expired account" when trying to connect SoundCloud account

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @shao 

I’ve added you to the list of affected members, and we’ll notify you via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Hi @nadja_s!

This issue hasn’t been fixed yet, I’m sorry about that. I've added you to the list of users who are affected by this, and you'll receive an email if we have any updates about this. 

Hello i also have the same issue, can i be notified on the fix too ? Greetings :]

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @nadja_s!

This issue hasn’t been fixed yet, I’m sorry about that. I've added you to the list of users who are affected by this, and you'll receive an email if we have any updates about this. 

Has this issue been fixed? I’m having the same problem when trying to connect with SoundCloud.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I wanted to pop in and update this thread in case anyone is having a similar issue. Our support team found that this was related to an issue with SoundCloud authorization and Zapier. 

In case you didn’t see the reply from our team @friendlyneighbour, they have added you to the issue report, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

Hi @friendlyneighbour , 

To continue on what @christina.d said, have you tried reconnecting the app by clicking on the “Please Reconnect Here”? This sometimes happens from the App side (like it does for me with RingCentral) BUT once the zap is turned on it doesn't affect it. This also sometimes happen when you change the API key or the password of your account (depending on the authentication method of the app). 

Please let us know if reconnecting the app this way doesn't work. 

Hey there! Yes I tried turning on the Zap, but it loads for a couple seconds and then does not turn on, with an error message. I’ve also tried the “Please Reconnect Here” option, which as I described in the support ticket I opened, might sometimes show no issue for maybe 10 seconds or until I reopen the tab or exit to another one (I don’t remember exactly), but ultimately does not connect. I’m not sure what an API key is, but I havent changed my password to Soundcloud or Zapier unless it was to see if that might fix the problem (again don’t quite remember which I account I did change a password recently, if one at all).

Thanks for the help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @friendlyneighbour , 

To continue on what @christina.d said, have you tried reconnecting the app by clicking on the “Please Reconnect Here”? This sometimes happens from the App side (like it does for me with RingCentral) BUT once the zap is turned on it doesn't affect it. This also sometimes happen when you change the API key or the password of your account (depending on the authentication method of the app). 

Please let us know if reconnecting the app this way doesn't work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @friendlyneighbour! Hmm, interesting! 

Apologies if you’ve already tried but are you able to give the steps outlined here a shot and see if that resolves the error?

https://zapier.com/help/troubleshoot/behavior/cant-turn-on-or-publish-zap#app-accounts-are-not-connected

Otherwise, it may be worth opening a ticket with my friends in support so they can do a bit more digging with you. 🙂