Best answer

DocuSign error: INVALIDREQUESTPARAMETER: The request contained at least one invalid parameter.

• 15 November 2023
  • 39 replies

Show first post

39 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @sortolo,

I appreciate you reporting this to us.

I have added you to the open bug report. While we can’t provide an exact ETA for the bug’s fix. However, we will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hi @Lars P.@axelP08, and @dealify_ai,

I have added you all to the open bug report. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

@paprel, I apologize, but the bug is still open. I’d suggest giving DocuSign a nudge regarding the issue since they are the ones who manage and maintain their integration with Zapier.

I really appreciate your patience and understanding.

I have the same error as well. Please add me to the open bug report.

Hi there! I’d also like to be kept informed about this bug.

In the meantime does anyone have any work arounds? I would also move off Docusign if there was a similar system.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for trying my suggestion out @Niran!

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I appreciate your patience, and I want to express my sincere apologies for the slight delay in our response. We're currently experiencing a higher volume of emails than usual. However, I want you to know that your concern is our top priority.

From the information you've provided and the screenshot, it seems like the issue might be linked to the Document field.

This error is happening because the File URL from Google Docs is not valid. Looking into the Zap, the (file) field here expects the actual file entry:

The Document field is a file field and accepts specific types of inputs, either a file object or a publicly accessible, downloadable URL.

You may pass on a file using the URL of the file, but the URL needs to be containing the actual file. This means that the file needs to be downloadable.

For example: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/5gw98mg8pmjxpv5/Zapier%20test%20PDF%20file.pdf?dl=0

If you click on the above link, notice how the pdf file directly downloads into your computer? This is the type of link that the attachment field needs in order to get the image file accepted by (app name).

Could you please provide a URL that's publicly accessible and downloadable? For further guidance on this, you can refer to our article: Send files in Zaps 

I’d recommend continuing the troubleshooting with our Support Team via email since our Support Team has the correct tools to look closer at the Zap, and dive deeper at its logs to determine the cause of the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

Is there any update on this bug please? We’re trying to implement a similar processes and getting the same issue.

Thanks

CC

Hello @ken.a  any update on this yet?  I tried with Google Drive and Dropbox.  Even went to Docusign and gave permissions to both of those applications.    When using Dropbox and doing a direct download dl=1 vs dl=0 link, it seemed like it really wanted to work but didn’t.   It would be really appreciated if your team is able to resolve this.   

If anyone can recommend another application where you can apply a signature request template to a dynamic document, please let me know - thanks!

Hi there!

I’ve got this exact same issue, has anyone else found a workaround for this? Extrememly frustrating.

Hi @Iroda,

I have added you as another affected member. We will keep you informed via email once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This bug seem to be open for months now. Please remove this feature from the DocuSign ZAP until the bug is fixed. It doesn’t look too good offering a feature in a paid service that doesn’t work. Not to mention the extra effort caused to clients who try to investigate if they did something wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @rasakl,

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected member. We will keep you in the loop via email once the bug has been fixed.

Hi, the same question, please. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @AMT,

Unfortunately, we can’t provide an ETA regarding for the fix of this bug. This is because DocuSign is managed by their developers who are responsible for updating and maintaining their integration with Zapier. I suggest reaching out to them for any updates regarding this bug.

Moreover, I have added you to the list of affected members. We will keep you informed via email as soon as the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

@Niran Hello, i have the same problem. Did you and the Zapier team find a solution?

Hello, 

Can you add my email to the same open bug report?

I have a the same issue. 

This ticket has been open for about 6 months, would you have any idea of its progress or resolution for other readers please ?

Thank you in advance for your answer 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Jon Ashore, and @harrisonking,

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected members. Unfortunately, there are no available workaround for this at the moment. With that said, we will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.