Best answer

401 authentication failed error when connecting to Revue

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

115 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry you’re running into this issue as well, @AstChbr. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so you can expect an email notification from us as soon as there’s an update.

Hey @christina.d / @SamB , my account also has this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @kmartenon! I’ve got you added to that list. We’ll send you an email as soon as we know more. 🙂

Hello @christina.d @SamB ! I have the same error message with my Revue account. Thanks for your help !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @joesao! :)

It appears our Support team have already added you to the list of affected users. Unfortunately I don’t have any estimates I can share as to when it will be sorted. But we will definitely be in touch by email as soon as it is!  

Hi @samb can you please add me to the list of affected users too?

Sorry to bother but when do you think we’ll see a fix? It’s been a while! :(

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @benmcc, @joetaylorjr and @ragkap!

We’ve added you all to the list of affected users. We’ll notify you all by email as soon as it’s resolved. :)

Userlevel 1

I am also facing the same issue Kindly assist. 

Same issue here, thanks!

I’m also having the same issue.

But interestingly it’s working for a different account that I set up 3 months ago.

Is there a way to get an email notification if/when it’s fixed?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for the comment, @scottgoodacre! You’ve been added to that list as well.

And me please! Having the same issue today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @whoisnnamdi.com and @catman

We’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue and will be in touch by email as soon as it’s resolved. :)

I also have such kind of issue, please help us.

Having the same issue!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks so much for your patience @ColinBoyle, @rayalez, @Marco Besier, @Ty S, @nfte_co, @peter123, @shermix, @imagepunk, and @Based Realist

I’ve got all of you added to the listed of impacted users. While we don’t have any updates on a fix, we’ll be sure to keep you all in the loop once we do. We’ll also post here in the thread. 🙂

I am also facing the same issue @christina.d 

Same here. I also happen to have the same issue.@christina.d and @SamB , I would also like to be informed when the issue is fixed.

I also happen to have the same issue.@christina.d and @SamB , I would also like to be informed when the issue is fixed.

I’m also affected by this - please add me to the list.

Hi @christina.d and @SamB, I am also having this issue. Can I be added to the list as well? Thanks

Hey @christina.d / @SamB - I’m also running into this issue. Can you please alert me when this has been fixed?

Hey @christina.d / @SamB , my account also has this issue. Can you please add me to your list? Thanks!

Hey guys! Same issue here. Please add me to the list as well.

Also, happy New Year everyone! 

Please also add me to this.

Thanks