Best answer

Zoom Meeting Registration

Show first post

59 replies

Userlevel 1

Add me please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@donovanwatts I’ve added you to that feature request - 🤞Zoom will be able to add it soon. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Danvers yet another one I'd like to be added to as a request. I created a Zoom automation in Zapier recently and this would be very useful for our needs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks for your help on this one @donovanwatts!

You’re right that there isn’t currently an action to be able to invite someone to a Zoom meeting. ​We do have an open feature request for this addition - @Rob_Aubrey  I've added you as another vote for this addition. That lets the Zoom team know how many users are interested in the update and also means that we will send you an email if we have an update on this.

Userlevel 3

I upgraded to Webinars. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Ah, gotcha. Sorry, Imisunderstood. Looks like that is not possible as they restrict it to webinar. I wonder why?

Userlevel 3

I am not trying to create a meeting, I am trying to add a person to an existing meeting

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

In your Zap, when you choose to Create a Zoom meeting, you do not see a drop down option to select the type of meeting? When I set this up, I can choose between Webinar and Meeting.

Userlevel 3

Also, the same as connecting Zoom to a Google Sheet. The only connection Zapier has is a Webinar Registration