I have several different spreadsheet templates based on different locations. When I receive a new order, I need to identify the correct spreadsheet based on that location. All of which I can do via a series of “Find folders / files” zaps based off inputed data. I then want to add a spreadsheet row with all the data I have collected from the order. However if I use the custom ID of the spreadsheet (shown below), whilst it recognises the worksheets, will not show the row headers and therefore I cannot input the necessary data.
If I select the spreadsheet directly, all the fields show up, however cause this spreadsheet will change dependant on each order, this is no solution. I have also tried splitting text to extract the ID of the spreadsheet but it seems that any custom field in the spreadsheet input will remove the ability to see the fields within the worksheet.