Best answer

How do I post a Teams message in HTML format to make URL links clickable?

• 20 September 2020
  • 83 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

83 replies

Hi @AshleyMorris @FLIT @Vyto @fchen @azbctxks @sefzig @Julez!

We have an existing feature request for adding HTML/Markdown support to the Send Chat action in Microsoft Teams. I’ve added all of your votes to that, which means you’ll receive an email notification when it gets implemented :)

Please add me to this notification 

Please add my vote for this functionality too :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Patrick Atkins! :)

I’ve just added your vote to that feature request. We’ll be in touch with you via email as soon as we have an update!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely, @Nephar! Your votes been added and we’ll send you an email as soon as we know more. 🙂

Please add my vote for this functionality too :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @JayK! Most definitely, I’ve got your vote added to this feature request. We’ll be in touch via email when and if this gets implemented. 🙂

Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this with the Community! 🎉 I’m sure it will be useful to some of the other interested members in the thread.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @PaulCard 

We apologize, but we don’t have any update yet. I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

Hi Sam,

Please add us to the notification as well, this feature is eagerly awaited at our company.

Thanks