Best answer

How do I post a Teams message in HTML format to make URL links clickable?

• 20 September 2020
  • 83 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

83 replies

@Danvers@SamB@christina.d Please consider my vote too to the feature request.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Jeff Pea,

We’re sorry, but we don’t have any update yet regarding this feature request, and I have already added your vote for this request. We’ll email you once an update is available. Thanks!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there a feature request already logged for this or should all of us on this thread log one?

MS are phasing out Skype for MS Teams in Windows 11 and this feature is going to quickly become essential.

I would like to add my vote in the feature request. Do we have visibility on when it could be rolled out ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @Boffix! I’ve your vote added and we’ll be sure to send you an email when and if this gets implemented. 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @charles77 

I’ve added you to this feature request, we’ll keep you update via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the community, @PF_Devs! Sorry about the endless scroll but glad you’re here!

Absolutely, I got your vote added to that. We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated as soon as we know more. 🙂

Me too please, my teams messages look terrible

Hi, please add my vote to this feature too. 

I’m considering quitting my subscription, since this is the main service I’m paying for in the first place.

I would like to be added to the notification when it becomes available. Thank you!

Add me too please. 

Hi! When is this coming out? Please do add my vote as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @RiFi. We’ve added your vote for this feature request and will be in touch as soon as it’s added! 

Add my vote as well…

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @1stMILE! Your votes been added. 🙂

please add me to the list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @jim34897! Thanks so much for reaching out. I’ve got your vote added and we’ll be sure to keep you and the thread updated if and when this gets implemented. 🤗 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Emily S 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Thibaud! I’ve added your vote to that feature request. We’ll be in touch as soon as it’s available! 

I would like this feature as well. Please add my vote so I can be notified when it’s ready. Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @sysy 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Welcome @Patrick Atkins! :)

I’ve just added your vote to that feature request. We’ll be in touch with you via email as soon as we have an update!  

Hi Sam, 

Could you please add us to the list for this feature request as well, please?

This is very important to us - otherwise the “Send Chat” feature is pretty much broken at this point without the ability to properly format messages.

Thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Absolutely, @Nephar! Your votes been added and we’ll send you an email as soon as we know more. 🙂

Oh wow, this is exacly what I need, The ability to do Markdown and HTML into chat messages.

Can you please add my vote, and also let me know when it’s done!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sefzig - Could you send a screenshot and details of where you’re seeing that Markdown in your configuration? We need to verify what’s happening for you so that we can let the team know. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @uob_international! Happy to confirm that I’ve added your vote as well. We’ll email you once it’s been added. :)