Best answer

How do I connect both a Stripe Live account and Test Account?

Show first post

89 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @yubi 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll send you an email regarding with an update with this request.

hi! please, add my vote too! +1

thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Rom1 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll send you an email regarding with an update with this request.

Add my vote too please

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

With pleasure @cdwyer. I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll send you an email regarding with an update with this request.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Sorry to be another +1 on this thread, @jammer.solijon, but definitely a critical piece of functionality for us. Could I be kept up to date on that feature request as well?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @DMace 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll keep this thread update and email you once available. Thanks!

Add my vote please. Yikes.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Flo0119 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

+1 vote for me to received update

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @SEs 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Please add my vote as well. We provide demos of this functionality to our prospects and customers in promotion of them using your tool. Not being able to use test mode is very painful. I’ll test out the webhooks but still, this means we are NOT able to show customers what the zap would look like in real time. Please add this to the short term roadmap!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Growmotely 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll send you an email once available. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @konrad_alan 

We apologize for the inconvenience. I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update via email once available. Thanks!

This has been 3+ months, when will it arrive? It is not an inconvenience, you took away a feature that allows people to test a critical system. Webhook’s are not a reasonable alternate path.

Userlevel 1

+1000 votes

Absolutely ridiculous that we can not hook into test steams on such an important integration.

When is this scheduled for release?

It ABSOLUTELY has to be on a near/short term roadmap.

Extra info:

Processing real transactions not only pollutes a production system but also if you refund in Stripe it later affects your rating with them and the card issuers - so when you go to ask for better rates they look at your refund ratio (i.e. your risk rating). So for us, test transactions in production is forbidden leaving us with no real way to test. Ridiculous.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @jdhobbs 

I’ve added you vote for this feature request, we’ll keep this thread update and email you once available. Thanks!

Please add my vote.

I’ve got to hook together multiple applications (inc. Stripe) and as it involves payments, I can’t be polluting my company’s live accounts with test transactions as I work out and test the details of data passing between them.

Kinda disappointed if I’m honest … I’d actually assumed test environments would be a standard!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @dandee 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update you via email once this feature is implemented. Thanks!

Please add my vote also.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Hiroyasu 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll update you vial email once available. Thanks!

Please add my vote, using Webhook by Zapier has been very difficult for me because of the litany of Formatter by Zapier processes.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @HHcolcas 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll email you once there’s an update available. Thanks

Userlevel 1

Please add my vote, one for my wife, each of my three kids, my mother and my next door neighbour. Hes a bit of a d**k but I have NO doubt that he would agree that this is a major doozie which needs to be rectified ASAP Zapier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Jules86 

I am done adding your vote for this feature request. We’ll give you any updates via email, and make sure to update this thread whenever there’s any update available.

Please add my vote too… Thank you