Best answer

How do I automatically add new private group members' details to a Google Spreadsheet?

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

91 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @CoryChase! I’ve gone ahead and gotten your vote added. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there, @360Executive!

Could I check if you’re interested in the ability to trigger a Zap from a new Facebook Group member, the ability to create questions for people wanting to join a group, or both of those things? Thanks 🙂

+1 here

I would definitely like to be notified the moment that this zap is available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @drmicheleross!

I’ve added you to both of those feature requests, thanks!

This is a popular one!  Please add me to the list as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks 👋

I wanted to swing by here with a quick update on the Facebook Groups app

As a result of the upcoming changes to the Facebook Groups API, the Facebook Groups app on Zapier will be no longer usable from April 22, 2024.

Any zaps using Facebook Groups triggers or actions are expected to stop working on that day. You can learn more about this here: App update: Facebook Groups app removal

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions in the meantime. 🧡

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to make it possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here, @never! :)

I’ve just checked and that feature hasn’t been added yet, so I’ve add your vote for it. I don’t have estimate on when it will be added but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, @itscharliecarr

At the moment, we don’t have further updates on when or if this feature request will get implemented. That said, I did add your vote to the request! Adding users helps add weight to these requests. We’ll definitely keep you and the thread updated if this is selected. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! It’s truly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, @itscharliecarr

At the moment, we don’t have further updates on when or if this feature request will get implemented. That said, I did add your vote to the request! Adding users helps add weight to these requests. We’ll definitely keep you and the thread updated if this is selected. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! It’s truly appreciated.

LOL, how much more weight this might have after a year of requests? and still no solution for the issue. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ning 

We don’t have updates yet with this feature request. Let me add your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update via email once available. We appreciate your patience.

Can you add me please? This would be extremely useful!

+1 for notification if/when this zap gets added please

Notify me please. Any ETA?

I would be interested in this feature too. Please add me to the list. Thanks!