Best answer

How do I automatically add new private group members' details to a Google Spreadsheet?

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

91 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Added you both @Jack Butler and @mattc526. Thanks!

Please add me to the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @seanpritzkua, I’ve added you to both those feature requests:

Triggering a Zap from a new group member

The ability to create questions for members wanting to join a FB Group (and then pass the answers on to be used in action steps of the Zap)

We’ll send you an email if we have an update on either of those. 

Please notify us too. A very necessary feature!

Please notify me as well - this a request I get a lot especially with the way groups are being favoured by FB.

Please add me to the list for this feature! ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @tracig! Welcome to the Community.

Absolutely, your votes been added. 🙂We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated as soon as we know more!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Vaida&Scott!

I’ve just added you to the list as well. We’ll notify you via email as soon as it’s implemented! :) 

Please add me to this list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi, @4dgrowthgroup  and @360Executive 

I’ve added you both to both feature requests: The ability to trigger a Zap from a new Group member and the ability to ask questions for members wanting to join a FB Group. 

Thanks!

We want. this feature too !!!! 

Hi Christina, please add me in the loop also :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely, @benjaminfromuser! I’ve got your vote added to this. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @pttruong! I’ve added your vote too. We’ll be in touch by email as soon as we have an update on this! :)

Thanks @christina.d - Is there any other way others are able to turn these invite questions into something useful without losing the data after clicking to let them join?

@gleamit I have added your vote to this feature request so that you will be notified via email with any updates! There is no ETA at the moment, but we will keep you updated via email. 

+ one please, thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @reachingmike @CrystalF!

Your vote has been added to that feature request, which means you'll be notified via email when it's been implemented.

Any news on this? :)

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Good question, @benjaminfromuser!

As we’re not currently able to set the invite questions until the feature request has been implemented it might be that the questions would need to be asked via a form app. That way you could capture information about new users in the form before approving them to join the group. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@morrisok and @ViviennePosch ‘ve added you both to the feature request for the addition of a New Group Member trigger.

@morrisok It’s difficult to give a timeline as it depends on a few different factors (eg the number of people that request the new trigger, how easy it is to add, internal resources, etc). I’m sorry that I can’t offer you anything firm for this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Abdou!

Thanks for your message, I’m sorry but there’s no update on these feature requests. We’ll keep an eye on things and update this thread when we know more. If you’re not already added as an interested user on the feature request let us know and we can do that for, it helps to add weight to the feature request when the team are prioritizing things and also means that we’ll send you an email if/when it’s added. 

Thanks!

Can you please add me to the list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @5stringwonder - You’ve been added to both feature requests. Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Ahopkins321 -

Looks like the only triggers are Events, Posts, Photos and Videos – not members :(

Hi @FAOH ,

Currently there is not a way to trigger off of a member joining a Facebook group or any correlating questions, but fortunately there is a current 
feature request open for this option!

I've gone ahead and added you as an interested user which does a few things:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s dev team
  • Adds weight to the issue in queue
  • Reminds us to update you if/when there is an update

I don't have an ETA as to when there may be an update, but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we have any news. I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Yes, I’d like to have this feature, as well.  Please add me to the list to notify if it becomes available.