Best answer

How do I automatically add new private group members' details to a Google Spreadsheet?

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

91 replies

J’aimerais bien être prévenue aussi quand cette fonctionnalité sera possible. Merci

Please let me know when this feature is available. Any idea if this is weeks, months or years away?

Please add me too REALLY need this!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the community, @KAP REUSSIR! I got your vote added and we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop as soon as we know more. 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Team FLC 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll keep this thread updated and email you once there are any changes. Thanks!

+1 - Count me in too!!!  I would LOVE to have this feature.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ishoey!

I’ve added you to the feature request as well :)

I want this function too!  Please add me to the list as well.

Would love to be added here as well! Thanks!

thank you!

Add me to the interest list please!  I would love it to connect to a spreadsheet and to Mailer Lite!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@GioM, you got it! Your votes been added. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Mdonnelly_RSS - I have added you as well!

Hi, is this feature available now? 

Userlevel 1

Hi @IdaTheVA , currently using software called GroupLeads after bringing them in through a chatbot. GroupLeads adds them to the spreadsheet for a team to manage the data and then follow up with, either manually or syncs with your email automation tools. Good Luck 

Thanks @Paul Davies for that info! I’m going to check it out. :)

It’s been a year since this question rised up and there is still no solution for it? Come on guys, there’s a lot of prople “just being added” but for how long? 

I would also like to be added as an interested user for this feature request Thank you!

please add me as well to the feature requests

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@bobdorris - You’ve been added. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Paul Davies & @robynnanton I have added you both as interested users so that you will receive an email with any updates!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Spring ZHOU 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

I would like to be added to this as well @steph.n Would be a great feature

We also need this! It is so important!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @tbc 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll shoot you an email once an update is available. 

Hello, have you add a feature for it ? Need really ! 
Can i have help ?