Best answer

Cannot read property 'number' of undefined

• 22 January 2020
  • 28 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

28 replies

Danvers, I contacted KW’s Command technical support team about this issue and this is the reply I got:

“This is actually a bug that is on the Zapier side of the integration with Command. So while this is a bug with Command this is actually on the zapier side. Our developers did investigate this issue previously and was informed that this was on zapiers side.” 

That response came from Brittany Dalberg, KW Tech Support. So it sounds like no one is doing anything to resolve because each side thinks its the other side’s issue. How do we resolve that? 

Also, is there a way that Zapier can add more fields to pull in from apps and send to command? Example, free form text fields and source fields. For instance, i have a Zap to get leads from Placester to send to Command. When it comes in to command, I have no idea what source it came from….or if the prospect entered info as to what they need, it doesn’t push into command. So I don’t know what they want, and I don’t know which App source to go find out.

I appreciate any help on these topics!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello everyone! We wanted to let y’all know that Keller Williams has resolved this issue. :clap: If you continue to experience this error message while using the KW Command app on Zapier, please reach out to our support team to further troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/get-help. Thanks for your patience while our teams worked together to get this one resolved. :slight_smile:

I just started with Zapier and my first connect was Poptin to KW Command for a simple email subscribe. Only asking full name and email address. Tested and got the error “Cannot read property 'number' of undefined”. Has anyone from Zapier reached out to the KW people on this? If so is there an open ticket with them? Or should I have them open one (not sure I’m the best person to spearhead this). 

Really disappointing to fail on my first attempt!