Best answer

Cannot read property 'number' of undefined

• 22 January 2020
  • 28 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

28 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hmm this one is strange. It isn't like the typical errors I run into in my day-to-day usage with Zapier. This is because none of the field names you are passing are labeled as "number". It's also tough because I'm not a KW member and can't access the Zap setup to replicate.

One thing you can try before escalating this up the chain to Zapier's engineering team (support@zapier.com) is to skip the testing step and just proceed with your Zap setup. After you do that, you can do a manual run by adding a lead in Squarespace (John Smithson i.e.) and then see what happens.

If the task runs, then GREAT! If it doesn't run, you can check the Task History and look at the error. Screenshot that error and send it back to this forum and then we can advise you on how to fix it, or escalate it to Zapier's engineering team.

Cheers!

Bryan from Workload

Userlevel 1

Hey there @workload thanks!

attached is a screenshot of the error when it happens. I believe I entered info in all of the required spots.

thanks!

5E9CAFD4-580B-49D5-BB26-1162BA882A63.pngFF1248E3-E023-4065-8F54-F19DAB2C4770.png

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @RealEstateGirlGuru and welcome to the Zapier Community :)

Can you attach a screenshot of the error you are seeing inside of the Zap step when you're testing it? I think that will help me out a bit. I get a lot of these errors from time to time and it could be happening because you have an empty value where there should be 'something'. Or the data is expecting a number and you are sending text.

A screenshot of the previous step's output would be helpful too.

Thanks for asking the community and I hope I can help you out.

Cheers!

Bryan from Workload