Best answer

Zapier very slow and crashing browser when diting

• 8 November 2023
  • 43 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

43 replies

One more for the list. I’m not happy that this is what I get as soon as I started paying. It’s unusable.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Maybe update the status page as the platform is currently unusable: https://status.zapier.com/

Userlevel 3

I was about to go for the paid plan and finally reversed it to the free plan.

Hi friends,

It appears that you have been impacted by a bug that our engineering team is currently investigating. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please rest assured that our team is working diligently to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Once we have an update or if the issue has been resolved, we will notify you via a new email.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Is there a place where i can see the status of this bug? Or can you add my email to the reply?

i create automation 24/7, my life is hell right now.

Thanks ✌️🫶!

Also experiencing this issue, editor freezes immediately and is unusable. Completely ground a major project to a standstill.

Will buying a faster computer resolve this or at least make it better?

Currently on a 2021 M1 8 GB Ram

thinking about upgrading to the newest macbook pro

Userlevel 1

It is worse today than it has been throughout the last couple of weeks. It seems to be progressively worsening. Do we have a timeline on a resolution?

Userlevel 1

I’m at the point where my browser crashes every 2 or 3 button clicks even on simple Zaps. Please advise on a timeline @ken.a If this isn’t resolved today, I will likely begin seeking a permanent alternative.

Userlevel 1

Update: Every 1 button click

Same here, did they really test before making this update? It’s horrible.

I am pretty much unable to edit some of our larger zaps at this stage, a real deal breaker.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends,

I’m sorry to hear about the inconvenience this bug has caused you. Our engineering team is aware of the issue and is actively fixing this bug. We can’t promise a timeframe for when this bug will get fixed. However, we will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

I really appreciate your patience and understanding.

So incredibly painful!

Having exact same problem as described above by others.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends,

It appears that you have been impacted by a bug that our engineering team is currently investigating. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please rest assured that our team is working diligently to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Once we have an update or if the issue has been resolved, we will notify you via a new email.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cant do any step without crashing the editor. 😤

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi friends,

I’m sorry to hear about the inconvenience this bug has caused you. Our engineering team is aware of the issue and is actively fixing this bug. We can’t promise a timeframe for when this bug will get fixed. However, we will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

I really appreciate your patience and understanding.

@ken.a I really think you guys should update the status page as not everyone thinks about checking the forums, and could therefore think that their own system is faulty. yhttps://status.zapier.com/

Will buying a faster computer resolve this or at least make it better?

Currently on a 2021 M1 8 GB Ram

thinking about upgrading to the newest macbook pro

Okay and to anyone wondering I bought the brand new M3 chip macbook bro 18 GPU 36 GB RAM and still crashing. Definitely just a zapier problem! Any timeline on when this may be fixed?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is there any update on this bug?