Best answer

YouTube “The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota” error

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

374 replies

+1

Userlevel 1

Hi, lots of people with lots of complaints about this - however the issue has been ongoing for over 1mth now. 

Where exactly are Zapier up to with fixing this? What updates regarding this issue can be shared?

This is critical to us, and unfortunately, we feel like we have no choice but to find another provider as it doesn’t seem like any sort of fix is coming...

exactly

I am also experiencing the “quota exceeded” error on YouTube zap. I would like to be added to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 1

Hello!

Can you please add me in the list. I have the same problem.

Userlevel 1

Hi, lots of people with lots of complaints about this - however the issue has been ongoing for over 1mth now. 

Where exactly are Zapier up to with fixing this? What updates regarding this issue can be shared?

This is critical to us, and unfortunately, we feel like we have no choice but to find another provider as it doesn’t seem like any sort of fix is coming...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Shyam! You’re on the list so we’ll be sure to contact you by email, and post an update here, once it’s been fixed.

Hi, we’re affected as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @Calvary! I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. 

Error turning Zap on: The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>."

Getting the same. Please add me to the list as well. Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @ango12, @DLovelesss, and @Miguel98. Appreciate you reaching out! I’ve got you all added to that report. We’ll keep everyone in the loop once we know more. 

Same issue here. Please add me to the bug list for notifications. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

We have upgraded to a more expensive plan to automate retries on failed tasks but it didn’t help either. We got stuck in this state and there’s no other way than downloading/uploading manually.

Can I be added to the list as well? 

@SamB @christina.d I’m having this problem now as well. Please add me to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @LocalLeadsExpress, @drjane​​, @raklet, @Jnegaret, @BrainlegacyTech, and @zapmeclass. I’ve gone ahead and added everyone who wasn’t previously on the list of impacted users. Rest assured, the team is continuing to work on this and we’ll keep you updated once we know more! 

Userlevel 1

Hi @SamB I have the same problem..
Could you help me please ? :disappointed_relieved:

they won’t help you.
they will just say , you are added to the affected list.
that’s all

Userlevel 1

Support won’t help me because I didn’t develop the Zap for “Ad Viddy”

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem everyone has since verified and now it’s over a month t-since this was reported. 

Please get this fixed. 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 1

I have been having this issue now for over a month. 

Our Zap is meant to upload a video to youtube when there’s a new video in google Drive. 

We get “The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".”

Please fix this issue soon!! 

Userlevel 1

Can you release a version of the Youtube integration so that we can use our own keys?

This issue has been going on for months now and it’s seriously impacting our workflows. We’re considering for Zapier alternatives.

Hi @SamB I have the same problem..
Could you help me please ? :disappointed_relieved:

Hey there, @jd342345@Levi the Editor@mgu@Mia Myriad@cemcagatay. Thanks for letting us know. You’ve all been added to that report. Thank you once again for hanging in there with us! 

I have the same problem, add me to the list

Userlevel 1

I don’t think this will be fixed soon, now it has been more than 3 months, and no action has been taken.
this is not rocket science guys, all you need to do is talk with google and get it resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @YH_junyi and @bobiko, thanks for reaching out here. There’s still no ETA but you’re both on the list so we’ll definitely be in touch with an update as soon as it’s sorted.

I am surprised that I did not get any feedback that the integration with YT is not working.

It also stopped working for me.

please add me to the list.