Best answer

YouTube connection error 'Quota Exceeded'

• 19 January 2022
  • 41 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

41 replies

My zap is actually working totally fine, but I get an email about every day with this error message. It’s not too big a deal, more just annoying hahaha.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out, @YH_junyi and @heeho. I’ve added you both to the list of users being affected by this issue. We’ll be in touch via email with any updates!  

I am also experiencing this error when trying to post a zoom recording to youtube.

Sorry to hear that, @benste. I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well.

I don’t have any updates to share right now unfortunately. But we’ll definitely reach out by email and will post an update here as soon as we do!

im having the same trouble as well, i’m already trying to fix it but none can.

Can i be included as affected users?

@SamB 

Please could I be added to the list of affected users too.

Just want to add that all of my YouTube zaps are have are down due to this error as well.   Emailed support and the system just replied to reconnect my account… which generates the error...

Hi, im having the same problem with my zaps on both Youtube and Discord, i would appreciate if you could add me to the affected list. Thank you very much. 

I’d like to be added to the support list as well! I also use this to notify uploaded Youtube videos to Discord.

Hi there,

I have the same issue, could you please add me on the list of affected users as well.

Thanks inn advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ChrisM 

Check out the referenced link: https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/getting-started#calculating-quota-usage

Having the same issues as well. I can’t make any Zaps since connection won’t even happen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Of course, @ln_user! I’ve added you to the list of affected users now.

Hey @Ambler! :)

I can see @ChrisM reached out to our Support team about this and was added to a bug report regarding this quota exceeded error. I’ve added you as another user being affected by this issue.

I can’t give any estimates as to when the quota limits will be increased but we’ll be sure to send out an email notification to you as soon as it is.

We appear to have multiple threads in Community that are related to the same bug so I’m going to close out this topic. This will allow us to better keep track of everyone who’s affected in a single place.

For anyone who comes across this closed topic and wants to be added to the list of affect users please submit a request to be added over on the main topic here:

I’m so sorry about that, @BrandyinChina, that’s not ideal at all! I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. 

@kcam, it looks like our Support team have already added you.

We’ll send you both an update by email as soon as this has been fixed! :relaxed:

Add me to that list too please! I’m getting a 403 and “expired” as soon as I select my YouTube account.

thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Uncrowned Guard and @Quicksparse! Thanks for reaching out. I’ve got you both added to that bug report and we’ll be in touch once a fix is in place!

Hey @SamB, same problem on my side, my zap which was triggered by a new video on a YouTube channel no longer works…

Error message : The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

Any news on that? It’s quite bothering… :/ 

Thanks !

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @jwbw29! I’ve got you added to the list of impacted users as well.