Best answer

YouTube connection error 'Quota Exceeded'

• 19 January 2022
  • 41 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, i’ve got several errors on my zaps using Youtube connection :

The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

Have you any idea what’s going on ?

icon

Best answer by SamB 25 February 2022, 13:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ChrisM 

Check out the referenced link: https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/getting-started#calculating-quota-usage

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem. IFTTT solved the problem by increasing the quota.
I hope zapier solves the problem quickly.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ifttt/comments/pfx55y/youtube_the_request_cannot_be_completed_because/

Userlevel 1

Hi @ChrisM 

Check out the referenced link: https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/getting-started#calculating-quota-usage

Zapier cannot be customized by the user. Zapier has to solve it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Ambler! :)

I can see @ChrisM reached out to our Support team about this and was added to a bug report regarding this quota exceeded error. I’ve added you as another user being affected by this issue.

I can’t give any estimates as to when the quota limits will be increased but we’ll be sure to send out an email notification to you as soon as it is.

The issues sems to persist and also affect us - any updates from the team @SamB  ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that, @benste. I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well.

I don’t have any updates to share right now unfortunately. But we’ll definitely reach out by email and will post an update here as soon as we do!

Sorry to hear that, @benste. I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well.

I don’t have any updates to share right now unfortunately. But we’ll definitely reach out by email and will post an update here as soon as we do!

im having the same trouble as well, i’m already trying to fix it but none can.

Can i be included as affected users?

Having the same issues as well. I can’t make any Zaps since connection won’t even happen.

Hey @SamB, same problem on my side, my zap which was triggered by a new video on a YouTube channel no longer works…

Error message : The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your <a href="/youtube/v3/getting-started#quota">quota</a>.".

Any news on that? It’s quite bothering… :/ 

Thanks !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry you’re being affected here as well @Yona Vasta, @dailydredd and @Thomasssadoul. I know how frustrating this must be. :(

I’ve not got any updates to share on this at the moment unfortunately. I’ve added you all to the list of affected users so we’ll notify you by email the minute it’s been resolved. :)

Userlevel 1

Same here, :cry:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @vividacademia. I’ve added you to the list as well. We’ll be in touch as soon as we have any updates on this! 

I have the same problem.

I tried creating a new Youtube account to connect it, but it gives me the same error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m sorry to hear that, @Orteku. I’ve added you to the list of affected users and will let you know as soon as it’s sorted! :relaxed:

Same here. Wish it can be fixed soon

Please add me to the list of affected users as well. I have been getting emails about this for two weeks straight now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out, @YH_junyi and @heeho. I’ve added you both to the list of users being affected by this issue. We’ll be in touch via email with any updates!  

Just want to add that all of my YouTube zaps are have are down due to this error as well.   Emailed support and the system just replied to reconnect my account… which generates the error...

Hi there,

I have the same issue, could you please add me on the list of affected users as well.

Thanks inn advance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @Uncrowned Guard and @Quicksparse! Thanks for reaching out. I’ve got you both added to that bug report and we’ll be in touch once a fix is in place!

Please add me as well. 

same error. but came at the worst time. when i was showing the boss why we need to get a pro account for zapier to automate my job. *facepalm* 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry about that, @BrandyinChina, that’s not ideal at all! I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. 

@kcam, it looks like our Support team have already added you.

We’ll send you both an update by email as soon as this has been fixed! :relaxed:

I’m so sorry about that, @BrandyinChina, that’s not ideal at all! I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. 

@kcam, it looks like our Support team have already added you.

We’ll send you both an update by email as soon as this has been fixed! :relaxed:

Add me to that list too please! I’m getting a 403 and “expired” as soon as I select my YouTube account.

thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @jwbw29! I’ve got you added to the list of impacted users as well.