Best answer

LinkendIn error: Field Value validation failed in REQUEST_BODY Data processing Exception while processing fields.

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

42 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mike Wood ,

Sorry you are being impacted by this! 

What's happening behind the scenes is the Zap is trying to share the update with the author of the post being the showcase page, and LinkedIn is returning an error. You are correct that the current workaround is to leverage a standard company page and not a showcase page.

I know it’s not the news you had hoped for and while we don’t have an ETA to provide, I have added you as an impacted user so that you will be notified with any updates. 

Hi @John Shelburne - sorry you are running into this error! I see that you are working with Laura in Support to troubleshoot- I will let them continue to dig in to better assist. 

Can you let me know if this is close to being solved? - if not I’ll have to rebuild all my showcase pages as company pages on LinkedIn, which is not what I’d prefer to do. Thanks

I’m getting the same problem. I have a company page, but several showcase pages for different product areas, although I can select them in zapier, I get the error. :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @John Shelburne - sorry you are running into this error! I see that you are working with Laura in Support to troubleshoot- I will let them continue to dig in to better assist. 

Userlevel 1

I am running into this issue as well. I would like to feed a showcase page on LinkedIn with the RSS feed from my website.
It works fine for the Company Page on LinkedIn but doesn’t work for the showcase page.
I receive the following error -
https://cdn.zapier.com/storage/photos/44b7b333b2816d585c5846ebe9d7d3d2.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @anton.katsarov, @Alex #hipthers @DanielRobertKelly, and @rahhb - You've all been added to be directly notified if we have an update to share. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi. Not sure what a showcase page is, but I am running into this error now as well. Can I be notified of the resolution of this? Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Bumping this issue, since it’s my “today” issue. :)

@Liz_Roberts  @steph.n  please add me to the email thread as well. I’m having the same issue.

Thank you!

Userlevel 1

@steph.n and @Liz_Roberts I would love to get notified too, the issue is resolved. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@amandine you have been added to this issue and will receive an email with any updates!

Userlevel 1

@steph.n I would love to get emailed as well once it’s resolved

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @HaXxXo VtotheZ and @mwolfe02 - This is a bug. I have gone ahead and alerted our team in charge of this integration, so that they can review this issue further. While I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is. Thank you!

I just bumped into this myself tonight.  Is this a known limitation?  Is there any workaround?

It will be annoying to have to convert my Showcase page into a standalone company page, but if that’s what it takes, then that’s what it takes.  Is this affecting others?

I should note that I am connecting from Ghost (not Facebook), but the error message is the same.

Userlevel 1

I actually had the same issue. It seems to work fine with the Company page as the tests consistently went through but the Showcase pages WITHIN that company seem to get the error. I debated with deleting the Showcase pages and just creating Company pages for my brands but that seems like it’s too much work. i did notice however that the endpoint for the Company page shows a numbered identifier and the Showcase pages show a masked URL so it may not even be possible to post to Showcase pages. Still testing now though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @ianfulgar,

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @ianfulgar 

Is there anything inherently different about the Showcase page compared to your other pages? Trying to work out if there is a common denominator here.