Best answer

Is the "Censored" response data bug fixed yet?

• 20 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Getting “Censored” back in api responses from ShareFile, needing a solution. This appears to be related to this topic 

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 May 2024, 11:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Casey Kleinman,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it looks like the bug is still open. However, I have added you as another affected member of the bug. Rest assured that we will keep you updated via email as soon as the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

This bug is not fixed yet, 4 months after the first reports on this community (

)

It’s also affecting Notion integration. The pagination cursor is being censored: 

Response Data Next Cursor

next_cursor

:censored:36:2db3de107a:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @airton18392839821. Thanks for reaching out to let us know that you’re experiencing this issue with the Notion app as well. 

It looks as though the original Community topic tracking users being affected by this issue was automatically closed. I’ve re-opened it so we can continue to reference that as the main topic to share any updates in. I’m closing to close this topic out now. For anyone that comes across this and wants to be added please reach out on the main topic for this issue here and we’ll get you added to the bug report. 

Thanks for everyone’s continued patience in the meantime, it’s much appreciated! 🙂