Question

Instagram error: Domain did not match expected domain filter(s) ` graph.instagram.com `.

• 10 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

How do I post youtube video url on Instagram automatically using zapier?

I tried but I am getting the following error:

Please help me.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @veajawad,

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please send a screenshot of the “Action” section of your Instagram step. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This issue is already resolved. 

Can you please help me about the following query?

WhatsApp Notification error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'map') | Zapier Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @veajawad,

That’s great news! Glad to hear the issue is now fixed!

Regarding your following query, I have replied to your latest reply on that post.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I understand the frustration of encountering this error. It seems like there might be an issue with the domain filter settings on Instagram. To automatically post YouTube video URLs on Instagram through Zapier, ensure that the platform permissions are correctly configured, and the integration follows Instagram's domain requirements. Additionally, double-check the URL format compatibility between the platforms. If the issue persists, reaching out to Zapier's support team for specialized assistance could be beneficial. Wishing you a swift resolution!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi there,

I understand the frustration of encountering this error. It seems like there might be an issue with the domain filter settings on Instagram. To automatically post YouTube video URLs on Instagram through Zapier, ensure that the platform permissions are correctly configured, and the integration follows Instagram's domain requirements. Additionally, double-check the URL format compatibility between the platforms. If the issue persists, reaching out to Zapier's support team for specialized assistance could be beneficial. Wishing you a swift resolution!

It worked ultimately.