Best answer

Google My Business Denied Access Connection

Userlevel 1

I’m getting an error that says “Access blocked” when trying to connect my Google My Business account on Zapier. Have anyone else encountered this? Would greatly appreciate your help.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 19 June 2023, 07:14

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @gianlucamb9 

Good question.

You can try connecting the app using a new/different private browser.

Userlevel 1

Hi troy, thanks for your reply.

I tried this but the issue persists. I just created my Google Business account about an hour ago, so maybe I should give it a day to “settle”?

Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @gianlucamb9,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

After looking into the error, it seems that there have been similar reports from other users, indicating that this might be a bug with the Google My Business app. As of now, I haven't come across an existing bug report for this particular issue. To get to the bottom of it, I recommend reaching out to our Support team. They have the expertise to delve into the logs and identify the underlying cause of this problem.

You can easily contact our Support team by visiting this link: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi, @ken.a 

Thanks for your reply! I just submitted a ticket to Zapier Support Team. Hopefully this issue can be solved shortly. I’ll do my best to help others with this same issue.

Best,

Gian

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @gianlucamb9,

Thanks for letting us know!

I really appreciate your eagerness to assist others who might come across the same problem. Sharing your knowledge and experiences is incredibly valuable and makes a significant contribution to the Community. So, a big thank you for that!

If there's anything else we can do to support you, please feel free to let us know. We’re always happy to help! 😊

same error code

Userlevel 1

@werxx1 The Zapier Support Team reached out and said it was a bug and they are working on it. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @werxx1,

I have added you as another affected member to the open bug report. Although I can't give you an exact timeline for when the bug will be resolved, rest assured that we'll keep you updated via email as soon as we have a fix.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

Pretty frustrating, this is one of the connections I value and pay Zapier for. Since GBP API’s are private, there are few alterative solutions. Given that, this should be a high priority and fixed ASAP. Not acceptable

Server Side Error

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Napster,

I'm truly sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing due to this bug. I completely understand how frustrating this can be.

I see that you've already been added to the open bug report, which is a step in the right direction.

Just to shed some light on the process, it's quite challenging for us to provide a specific timeframe for bug fixes. This is because there are many factors we need to consider. We take into account the complexity of the bug, the number of users it impacts, and the overall scope of the issue. Plus, sometimes we need to collaborate with our partners at other apps to find a solution, which can extend the timeframe.

I sincerely wish I could provide more specific information right now. Please accept our heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. If there's anything else you need or any other way I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always here and happy to help!

Hi @Napster,

I'm truly sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing due to this bug. I completely understand how frustrating this can be.

I see that you've already been added to the open bug report, which is a step in the right direction.

Just to shed some light on the process, it's quite challenging for us to provide a specific timeframe for bug fixes. This is because there are many factors we need to consider. We take into account the complexity of the bug, the number of users it impacts, and the overall scope of the issue. Plus, sometimes we need to collaborate with our partners at other apps to find a solution, which can extend the timeframe.

I sincerely wish I could provide more specific information right now. Please accept our heartfelt apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. If there's anything else you need or any other way I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm always here and happy to help!

Please post once this has been fixed.