Best answer

Google Drive getting 403 "We're sorry... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries" Error

• 8 December 2022
  • 84 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

84 replies

Please add me too!

Please add me as well.

Can I get added too so I get notified when its fixed? Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same issue has started to occur for my company as well. Can I please be added to the update list?

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

We too would like to be notified

Please add me to the list, too! We also have several Zaps that monitor Google Drive. 

Userlevel 1

Not sure if I’m added but please add me to the affected list!  Half of our Zaps depend on uploading or finding Google drive files … 😬

I have a plugin on Wordpress called WPCerber.com.   When I disable the “Traffic Inspector” feature then Google processes the request.  Something about the additional security that Google does not like.  So if you have anti-spam, anti-malware type security that is checking the request, this could be what is keeping Google from completing the transaction.  Try disabling stuff like firewalls and security temporarily and run a zap and see if that works for you.  Not ideal but a work around until a fix is found. 

Please add me to this also, started happening yesterday, and has been occurring today also.