Best answer

Facebook Admin page posts to the group, but it appears in my name instead of the page name.

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

57 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @axel2100, @LadyRebecca and @julie!

I just wanted to confirm that this is a feature request that we have for the Facebook Groups Zapier integration and you’re all now added as interested users. That means that you’ll get an email from us if we have an update. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

I would really love this, too!  Would be ideal to post on our company group page as the company page instead of my personal user!

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue. Would love a solution. Thank you.

Userlevel 2

Thanks for your feedback @steph.n ! Keen to see if the support has a tweak for this or will put it on the roadmap. Can be really interesting from a business / company perspective.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @axel2100 - Thank you for the question! I just tried this on my own Facebook and it’s not possible for me to post in a Group as a Page (even one that I own/manage). It shows that I can post as myself only. 

Userlevel 2

Thanks Andrew!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @axel2100 

I have a feeling that because the Facebook Groups connecting is Zapier is authed via your personal account, that it might not be possible to use Zapier to poste in a group as a page.

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.