Best answer

Facebook Admin page posts to the group, but it appears in my name instead of the page name.

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

57 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JCD Thanks for your message, I’ve added you to the feature request 🙂

Userlevel 1

Please count me in!! I’d like to know about this! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Blake Ferguson // Solo Digital

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

Userlevel 1

May I request to be opt’d-in via email update when this is released?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @J44p, I’ve added you to the list of interested users :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

Hi, can I get added to the email list as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hey @JCD !

Thanks for your message, i’ve added you as an interested user on that request 🙂

Userlevel 1

Count me in also! This would be a great feature!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@maninoveralls @JohnOM You've been added to the report!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I would love to see this added as well! count me in, please. It would be very helpful for our business page and our groups so that I don’t have to have constant posts from my personal FB account

Userlevel 1

add me too.  Important feature for professional presence on FB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @teamerin!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. When it’s been implemented you’ll be notified via email :)

Hi! Can I also be added to be notified if this feature is added? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @AS_ES and @Jackson Thomson!

I’ve added you both to the feature request as well, so you’ll be notified via email when it gets implemented :)

Please add me to this too. This would be a great feature to have!

Hi, can I get added to the email list as well? It would be really helpful for me to have to feature!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Kartraguy -  Prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. Since we added your your upvote, I was able to add some weight to the issue! 

I'm sorry I don't have a more definitive answer here. Thank you for your patience and we will send you an email if there are any updates!

Its been about 7 months.  Is this feature going to get created?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @budgetsavvybride I’ve added you to the feature request, thanks!

Also very interested in this! Please add me to the list to be updated as this will be a HUGE help for my biz! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @LACS & @sagoon - you have both been added to this request and will receive any updates via email!

Userlevel 1

I am interested on the solution.

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts I would really love to get on this too!! I’m currently running a facebook group for my school and really don’t want my personal facebook account to be showing up. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@PPP you have been added as well!

Userlevel 1

@Danvers Can i please get added to that list as well? I’m really looking forward to that feature.