Best answer

Error: "expired account" when trying to connect SoundCloud account

Show first post

33 replies

I’d like to be on the list too.

I’ve written my own Soundcloud-to-RSS tool but would love to retire it for Zapier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @davidf! 👋

I’ve added you to the list of users being impacted by this issue, so we’ll definitely be in touch with you via email as soon as it’s fixed. Sorry to not have a more immediate solution to give or workaround to suggest at the minute, I know how frustrating this issue with the SoundCloud app must be for everyone here. 

I would like to kindly ask you for solving the issue we all have encountered. 

I am the next one affected user to be added to the list of those awaiting for an update.

I am having the same issue.  Could you add me to the list of users affected?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I wanted to pop in and update this thread in case anyone is having a similar issue. Our support team found that this was related to an issue with SoundCloud authorization and Zapier. 

In case you didn’t see the reply from our team @friendlyneighbour, they have added you to the issue report, which means that we’ll send you an email when we have an update. 

I am having this same issue! Please add me to the list. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @StuartWooster@Shushan@t0man and @Voyager640! 👋

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re all running into this same issue as well. I’ve added you all to the list of affected users. There doesn't appear to be any workarounds for this at present but we’ll be sure to share any that we come across here.

I can’t make any promises as to when this will be resolved by but we’ll definitely send you all a notification by email as soon as it is! 🙂

Hi @nadja_s!

This issue hasn’t been fixed yet, I’m sorry about that. I've added you to the list of users who are affected by this, and you'll receive an email if we have any updates about this. 

Hello i also have the same issue, can i be notified on the fix too ? Greetings :]