Best answer

Editing is very slow

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

31 replies

Thanks @Christina. This really has impacted productivity on our end. It’s been going on since at least last Friday. Hope it will get fixed soon as we are losing a fair amount of leads and business 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there - @Filip@mdvolkjr@mattpinkdog@JamiePlanner@ineptie@Tony P@creidenberg​​@AndrewArbs@Pdan95@Israel @umar263@Chris Lombardi@IamH3, and anyone who may be following along.

Thank you so much for your patience on an update. If ya’ll haven’t already done so, the official recommendation at this point is to open a ticket with my teammates in support. I know this is an extra step but the reasoning for this is there are several variables impacting this bug. Our support team has the ability to view your zap logs, triage, and provide recommendations accordingly. 

We’re hoping to have a fix for this soon! Rest assured this is a top priority for the team. When we do, we’ll be back to update everyone. I know this is frustrating and how much this is impacting everyone.

I really appreciate everyone hanging in there.

Hey all -

If you’re using Google Chrome one thing that may help is clearing your cache and cookies.

1.  On your Google Chrome browser, click on the 3 dots towards the top right
  2. Scroll down to More Tools
  3. Click on Clear Browsing Data
  4. Click on the Advanced Tab
  5. Select the Time Range as All Time
  6. Click on Clear Data
  7. Relaunch Google Chrome

It’s not a guarantee but worth trying. Of course, if it doesn’t do the trick - please continue with opening a ticket with support. They’re happy to proceed with next steps!

Hello, I’m experiencing the same thing with the editor. That’s really frustrating 😨

Userlevel 1

Having the exact issue at our end - though maybe worse as we can’t even view steps / actions at all they just sat spinning.

On a gigabit connection with a windows machine I9 with 96gb memory so performance or connectivity isn’t the issue.

This has been somewhat ongoing and getting worse for weeks to be honest since you changed the interface (probably worse but that’s another story) but now we’re at a complete standstill, before it was just lagging a bit and sometimes unresponsive whilst fields updated. 

We are working on a digitalisation project that’s been ongoing for a while now and on the last steps but now we phyiscally cannot progress any further due to the back end of Zapier physically not working whatsoever with the zaps we have set up?

Same is happening for me. So slow sometimes the editor crashes and you can’t tell what it saved and what it didn’t save!

Only started happening with this new editor!

I have been editing a zap for about over 2 hours and just got this error

Error retrieving gives for step 132926998, No Step found., No Step found.

Well, this is unexpected. You can reload the editor and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Reload the editorContact support