Best answer

Editing is very slow

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

31 replies

I was actually looking at integromat (make) after this happened and it actually seems to give me more control over one web serviced I use.  I just don’t want to have to retool anything if I don’t have to, but at the Zapier speeds it will destroy my productivity.

Userlevel 1

ever since this new update has been pushed out, zapier has been absolutely unbearable to use. it’s been taking 5x the amount of time to create a zap. This app was just fine the way it was a few years ago. Each time they push one of these updates out, zapier honestly takes a step backwards. Yet its 10x the cost of integromat. Makes no sense.

I am editing a pretty large Zap.

I am having this exact issue and it is very unbearable. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, thanks for reaching out, @IamH3 and keeping us posted when it resolved!

If it pops up again for you, I’d actually recommend opening a ticket with our friends in support.

Do you mind if I ask, was this a fairly large zap you were editing? The reason I ask if we’ve been experiencing some slow load times and if it was, I was curious if it was related.

Either way, thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Userlevel 2

It worked itself out once the normal business day ended.  I’m guessing there were a lot of users on their system and that affected the performance.