Question

date.equals should be defined, instead was `undefined`

Show first post

29 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank all for the interest. I’m having the same issue on another ZAP I’m trying to do (same integration GSheets 2 Notion)

The problem is alwas on the filter item although I don’t understand what it means, in my spreadsheet it’s a simple date :)

I have 4 dates and some are not filled in.

Thx again

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @omarbortolato,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I looked into the issue you mentioned, and it appears that the error is connected to the field labeled with "…filter". To better understand the situation, could you please provide another screenshot that shows the fields with "…filter" in them? It's possible that these fields require specific values, and identifying them will help us determine the cause of the error.

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks a lot for the quick response!! 

Some details: the zap want to transfer data from Google Sheets to notion everytime there is some changes or new raw.

Trigger:

Event: Find Database Item → is it correct? 🤔

I mapped all the notion fields with the Gsheets columns, but it seems some dates doesn’t work, of course some dates could be empty (I suppose this is the problem)

Let me know if now its’s more clear :)

Thx for the support

Omar

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @omarbortolato, welcome to the community!

It’s a little tricky to troubleshoot without more information but one thing did stand out in the data that you shared - this one:

If you see the name of a field in double brackets like that, it means that the Zap wasn’t able to find the field it was supposed to. To fix that, go to this step of the Zap, delete the existing information in that field and re-add it. 

The field above is related to a note though, so it doesn’t sound like what’s causing the issue here. So we can take a look at this with you, please could you share:

1. An outline of the Zap (what trigger/actions are there). 
  2. Which Zap action is running into the error
  3. A screenshot of how that action is set up in the Zap editor (Don’t forget to remove or obscure any personal or private information in any screenshot you share in the community (eg full name, email address, etc).

​I hope that's clear, please let us know if you have any questions! Thanks :)