Best answer

Cannot connect to files in Google "Shared Drives"

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@flashmcintosh - I know that must be frustrating! I have added your vote to this request and you will receive any updates from our team via email. 

This was ever fixed? Seems to be a issue going back ages. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ajensen - Thanks for writing to us today! While this feature isn’t currently available, please rest assured that we have added you to our feature request wish list. You’ll hear from us as soon as we have an update to share. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Dana S - thanks for reaching out! I have added you as an interested user in this feature so that if/when it becomes a reality you will be notified!

Userlevel 1

Hi,

+1 from me. This is a very necessary feature for us.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @jason.lay.AM, @First Rank 

I’ve added all your votes for this feature request and we’ll update via email once available. No ETA as of the moment. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @spencerogden 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, we’ll keep you updated via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jrbrandon, thanks for your message and sharing your thoughts. I’ve added you as an interested user on the request.