Best answer

Cannot connect to files in Google "Shared Drives"

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

33 replies

Userlevel 1

Plus one please. It’s so strange that I can create a doc from a template, find the doc etc inside shared drives, but can’t append text. 

has anyone found workarounds?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@OliverAccess2020 I am so sorry this is causing frustration on your end. I have added your vote and you will be notified via email of any updates!

Userlevel 1

PLEASE ADD MY VOTE FOR THIS @Liz_Roberts THIS IS SOO FRUSTRATING. COMPLETELY DESTROYS SHARED DRIVES FOR ZAPIER. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Dana S - thanks for reaching out! I have added you as an interested user in this feature so that if/when it becomes a reality you will be notified!

Userlevel 1

I would like to add my vote to this feature request also. We have a need to create and upload a Google Doc to a Shared Drive with our university as opposed to a personal folder. This article: 

claims that is can be done but it does not appear to work for us either. Please let me know if this is on the list of improvements!

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Tilting Point - That’s a great question. Prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. By adding your vote, I was able to add some weight to the issue!  If there are other users who are seeking the same solution, pointing them to this topic and having them chime in to have their vote added will get additional attention to the demand.

I'm sorry I don't have a more definitive answer here. Thank you for your patience and we will send you an email if there are any updates!

Userlevel 1

When do you expect this feature to be available?  I keep looking for alternatives but haven’t found much luck, there are a bunch of discussions online with people looking for this feature. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ajensen - Thanks for writing to us today! While this feature isn’t currently available, please rest assured that we have added you to our feature request wish list. You’ll hear from us as soon as we have an update to share. Thank you!