Best answer

YouTube account expiring frequently

• 26 January 2022
  • 35 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

35 replies

@SamB I’m having this very same issue as well. Already tried disconnecting and reconnecting my YouTube account. Still it will say account is expired. Aside from that, I also am getting this error:

The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota”?

Please add me to the affected users list bug report. Thank you so much and I hope this can be resolved the soonest possible time as it has been affecting our workflow badly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ah, I’m so sorry about this, @Ruff. I’ve added you to the list of affected users here. We’ll be in touch with an update as soon it gets sorted. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting me know, @Xen and @ChrisP-zaps.

I’ve added you both to the list of affected users on the bug report. I don’t have any workarounds to suggest at the minute but we’ll be in touch by email with any updates on a fix here. 

Hey there, @wcampbell@PromineoTech@KingLouie1591@Marie951@BurgessFunHouse@juamondob@Abhay2022@Aiman Nai and @VGSymphony

I’m so sorry you’re all being affected by this issue as well. I’ve added you all to the list of affected users.

We’ll be in touch with any updates as soon as we can! :slight_smile:   

Im a new user and am experiencing the same exact issue with Zapier. I reached out today about it.

I’m seeing the same exceeded quota error (and have been since around the start of the year)

David

I am also having this issue :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @flcdrg! I’ve got you added to that list.

Userlevel 1

This is also happening to me! Please add me to the effected user list.

same error here

Same for me, any workaround available?