Best answer

YouTube account expiring frequently

• 26 January 2022
  • 35 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to connect my Google Drive account to my YouTube channel. But it keeps asking me to reconnect my Youtube channel. I put the email and password right and everything. Even if it’s actually connects it disconnect seconds later. 

How do I fix this? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 25 February 2022, 13:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

35 replies

Userlevel 1

@SamB Please add me to the list as well. I’m experiencing the same YouTube quota issue and the error message “This account is expired. Please reconnect it here.” It had been working consistently for months. I’m working with a YouTube Channel in case that makes any difference.

Can I be added to this list as well?  I’m trying to develop  a tutorial and this is heeding my progress.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @ThePokePlateau, @AveRich, @Aanandh Chan, @reneklacan, @unmanual and @shansen!     

I’ve added you all to the list of affected users as well. We’ll be sure to send you all an email notification and will post an update here as soon as it’s been resolved.

@SamB I’m having this very same issue as well. Already tried disconnecting and reconnecting my YouTube account. Still it will say account is expired. Aside from that, I also am getting this error:

The app returned "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota”?

Please add me to the affected users list bug report. Thank you so much and I hope this can be resolved the soonest possible time as it has been affecting our workflow badly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ah, I’m so sorry about this, @Ruff. I’ve added you to the list of affected users here. We’ll be in touch with an update as soon it gets sorted. 

I’m seeing the same exceeded quota error (and have been since around the start of the year)

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know, @flcdrg! I’ve got you added to that list.

same error here

Same for me, any workaround available? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @gallumboverde and @POLOK Sp. z o.o.! I’ve added you both to the list of affected users. There’s no workarounds I can suggest right now but we’ll be in touch by email the minute it’s resolved.

That said, we seem to have multiple topics in Community that are discussing to this same bug. So I’m going to close this topic. Doing this will help us to be better able to keep track everyone affected in a single place.

For anyone who comes across this closed topic and needs to be added to the list of affect users please put in a request to be added on the main topic here: