Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Giano! :)

I totally understand and I really wish I had a better workaround I could suggest here. I’ve added your vote for the feature request too. We don’t have an ETA on when it will be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as we have an update! 

Please add me to this feature request. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @junry! Welcome to the community!

You got it. 🙂 I’ve got your vote added to that feature request. We’ll keep you in the loop via email as well as update the thread as soon as we know more. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Please add me to this feature request list. 

Please add me too to the feature request list… I need this, very important

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @jamesgerry and @Sirbenky

I’ve added your votes to that feature request. We’ll be in touch by email to let you all know once it’s been added. :)

Helpful and informative. I a also have been looking to create custom fields in my wordpress site.  Thanks for the solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @robertjoh00. I’ve added your vote to that feature request. We’ll be in touch as soon as custom fields are supported! 

Please, add me to the list as well .

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @Reviewer Review! 🙂 Your votes been added. 

Hi ! Can you add me to the list too ?
I don’t know where is the integration but I would like to be in touch )

Thanks @christina.d :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No problem, @CyrielleSixt! We’ve added your vote as well now. We’ll email you once it’s added! :)

Plz add me to this feature request. Support for Custom Fields in WooCommerce would be awesome, as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely, @WG-George! Your votes been added to that request. We’ll keep you in the loop as soon as we know more. 🙂

Hi! Can you please add me also to the feature list? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Madderix! Of course, I've got your vote added to that feature request. We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated with news as soon as it’s available. 🙂

Also please add me to the users requesting this feature - really need this for a project we are working on.

Добавьте меня к пользователям, запрашивающим эту функцию - она ​​действительно нужна для проекта, над которым мы работаем!

Есть ли примерные сроки реализации?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Jdnorth and @deltapluspro! Thanks for reaching out! I’ve got both of your votes added to that request! While we don’t have a timeline to share on if or when this will get implemented we’ll be sure to send an email and update this thread as soon as we know more. 

Please add me to this request! 

Super useful feature!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing, @Maratopia Digital Marketing! We’ve added your vote to the feature request as well. :)

Userlevel 1

Make that another +1! Really, really interested to see this feature implemented :robot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @Shazap! Your votes been added to this feature request. 🙂

Hello

This is me Nora Voila. I am web developer and graphic designer. Great and informative. I also have been looking to create custom fields in my caption for FB site.  

Thanks for sharing

Stay happy.

I also want to be added to that list.