Best answer

WordPress Create New post - no custom fields

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

110 replies

Please add me to this feature request as well. 

@SkBAA & @InsightDezign you have been added to this request and will receive any updates via email!

Please add meto this feature request as well

Hello, 

Please add me to the feature request list.

Please add me too.

add me 

Can I also be added to this feature request list? Is this actively being worked on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks everyone! I’ve added the following folks to the feature request:

@d3layd 

@Patrick W 

@Indimarketers 

@Ofiro 

@ZaPdevPizza 

+1 please.

Any estimate on when this feature will be available?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TLDeR 

I’ve added you as an interested user on the feature request, thanks. 

I don’t have an estimate on when it would be added but to be transparent, I wouldn’t expect it to be added in the near future, I’m sorry about that. 

You may be able to use custom fields in a Zap using the WP Webhook Pro app to send WP Custom Field data via a Catch Hook, but that’s a technically advanced option that I’d only recommend if you’re already familiar with webhooks and how they work. 

Still not working. I'm trying the same, looking for advanced custom field that I've added to my post. Here it is:

I think the slin.partner field should showing up when zapier refresh the fields, right?

I am also interested in seeing this function added.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @myvantagemarketing,

I’ve just added your vote to the interested user's list. We’ll be sure to notify you as soon as possible if this gets added.

Please add me to the list of users interested in this feature as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Growers Station!

Your vote has been added to that feature request, which means you'll be notified via email when it's been implemented.

Please add me to the list of interested users as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dave000!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

I am interested in looking for my advanced custom fields as its not showing while integrating with other app

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @subhan!

I’ve added your vote for that feature request as well. I don’t have an ETA on when, but we’ll definitely email you as soon as it becomes possible to use those custom fields! :)

+1 for me too, please! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jcasabona! :)

I’ve just added your vote as well. We’ll be sure to email you, and post an update in this thread as soon as it’s possible! 

+1

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @dezpfab!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

Userlevel 1

I am in too for that the custom fields feature … thanks!

Cheers,
SV

Userlevel 1

Can someone update us on this please?  The last post is 8 months old and the Zapier for WordPress plugin is now available but, still, custom fields are not supported.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Supervision and @Grassmedia

I’ve added your votes to this feature request as well. We still don’t have an ETA on when custom fields would be available but as Danvers mentioned above there is a potential workaround you could try:

You may be able to use custom fields in a Zap using the WP Webhook Pro app to send WP Custom Field data via a Catch Hook, but that’s a technically advanced option that I’d only recommend if you’re already familiar with webhooks and how they work.

Hope that helps! :)

I’d really appreciate this feature, too.

The suggested WP Webhook Pro workaround is impractical. There’s not even a trial to verify that it works. Also, I’d rather not pay and interact with two different parties for a single functionality like this. 

An ETA for this feature would be great. Thank you.