Best answer

PROBLEM: We hit an error adding your new account authentication failed: The app returned "Not Acceptable".

• 30 September 2020
  • 29 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Benita @brianswichkow @onetwicethreetimesanerror @Sam Battista so sorry you all are encountering this bug as well! I have added you all to the report as impacted users so that you will receive any updates via email. 

@onetwicethreetimesanerror I see that you relayed to Support that this was resolved on your end, but you will still be notified of any updates from the Zapier side!

Userlevel 1

Same thing here!  Sendgrid account won’t connect, I’ve triple checked that the username/password is correct. This completely shut down our website, we need this resolved ASAP!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Rudder @julrach - so sorry you are encountering this issue as well- I know that if frustrating.  You have been added as impacted users so that you will receive updates via email!

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts I received the below email from SendGrid support - it seems like they want me to play middle-man between Sendgrid and Zapier.  Please advise!  We need your integrations teams to work together to get this solved ASAP.

They are asking for:

1. The actual error message that they are receiving from Sendgrid.
  2. The Zapier IP(s) that are used to dispatch your API requests to Sendgrid servers.