Best answer

PROBLEM: We hit an error adding your new account authentication failed: The app returned "Not Acceptable".

• 30 September 2020
  • 29 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

My Twilio Sendgrid accounts were expired so I had to reconnect. But i Keep on getting the following error: 

We hit an error adding your new account

authentication failed: The app returned "Not Acceptable".

How do I solve this? Both of my Twilio accounts were removed from Zapier. Is there also a way to get them back as there were many email templates in there. 

What to do? 

icon

Best answer by jesse 18 December 2020, 05:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

29 replies

Can you please add me to the list of affected users?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kyleseagraves! I’ve added you to the list of affected users.

Can you please add me to the list of affected users?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey everyone! Just updating this thread with some new information.

SendGrid has recently updated their Zapier integration, which impacts Zaps that use the SendGrid app. Zaps that use the old SendGrid integration will stop working on January 13, 2021.

The updated SendGrid integration introduces new features, such as the ability to send emails to multiple recipients. To access these new features and keep your Zaps running, you’ll need to update your Zaps to use the new SendGrid integration. To update your Zaps:

1. Go to My Apps.
  2. Search for and select the SendGrid (Legacy) app.
  3. Click the Zaps tab.
  4. Update each Zap to replace the old SendGrid (Legacy) app with the new SendGrid app. You’ll need to reconnect your SendGrid account(s) and set up any steps that use the SendGrid app again.