Best answer

Is HubSpot support leaving Zapier? What's up?

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

32 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey Leo, 

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully that doesn't mean that what I've applied after spending most of tonight on the computer will be undone. 

Please pass on how I've applied a fix to this per the above link to the team so this doesn't get messed up with some other change. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi all,

Thanks for raising this to our intention.

I took a peek at the issue and it seems this is a known bug with app integrations on our platform, when they are upgraded. I can see that HubSpot updated their app integration (this happens to fix bugs and add feature requests), which causes this weird behavior. HubSpot is definitely not leaving Zapier :)

The good news is that this is fixed after 24 hours.

Obviously, this is far from the best experience we can offer. Our engineers are working on this issue and hopefully, we’ll be able to find a permanent fix for this issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience, we understand that this is important for you!

Feel free to reach out, if there’s anything else.

All the best,

~ Leo

Userlevel 3

Resolved -  https://community.zapier.com/ask-the-community-3/hubspot-deal-triggers-no-longer-include-contact-ids-2534?postid=10428#post10428

Userlevel 3

Same here, is someone uncontrollably mashing the keyboard in the back end, or they have split their coffee…?

Had to reauth Woocommerce and now HubSpot. Lost the ability to associate a client to a deal. 

@AronHsiao We are having the same error.

We have a virtual live event tomorrow and we upgraded recently too… The error we encountered was “You don't have access to the "HubSpotCLIAPI@1.5.1" app anymore.” Which no permission levels were changed on both the Hubspot or Zapier side.

What’s worse is the main account disappeared and is not even in our App List anymore…!

We have over 144+ Zaps connecting to Hubspot. All of them down.

Amen to your

We did just *upgrade* our service. Hell of a welcome with no support available, if so.

Pretty bizarre and ridiculous.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@AronHsiao Have you opened a Support Ticket on this with the Zapier support team? This is something that afaik only support will be able to help you with. 

Userlevel 2

More information. Not only do we get a 404 for the apparent auth URL, but we also are seeing this in every one of our Zaps that uses HubSpot:

Judging by comments from others in the community on other threads, it looks as if this may be a borked account issue. We did just *upgrade* our service. Hell of a welcome with no support available, if so.