Best answer

How do I automatically add new private group members' details to a Google Spreadsheet?

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

91 replies

We want. this feature too !!!! 

I would also like to be added as an interested user for this feature request Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Paul Davies & @robynnanton I have added you both as interested users so that you will receive an email with any updates!

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts please add me to notifications as well. Thanks!

Robynn Anton

Userlevel 1

This would be a real handy Zap , and would mean that we can keep everything on our one account , rather than using other software , which of course adds to the costs.
I’m currently using another providers software that handles this situation , but as mentioned another monthly cost to consider. @Liz_Roberts please add me to notifications as well. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Ellasings I have added you as well so that you will be notified via email of updates!

Userlevel 1

I would also like to be updated on this. Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Lina @Scribbious I have added you all so that you will be notified with any updates!

Userlevel 1

Hey me too I want to be notified when it would be possible. Thank you!

Userlevel 1

+1 here

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @FollowUpBoss and @Candace B!

I’ve gone ahead and added your votes to those issues as well. You’ll be notified if/when it gets added :)

Userlevel 1

I as well see this as a critical feature and would like to be updated on any changes. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @FAOH ,

Currently there is not a way to trigger off of a member joining a Facebook group or any correlating questions, but fortunately there is a current 
feature request open for this option!

I've gone ahead and added you as an interested user which does a few things:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s dev team
  • Adds weight to the issue in queue
  • Reminds us to update you if/when there is an update

I don't have an ETA as to when there may be an update, but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we have any news. I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions!

@Liz_Roberts I would also like to be added as an interested user for this feature request Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @FAOH ,

Currently there is not a way to trigger off of a member joining a Facebook group or any correlating questions, but fortunately there is a current 
feature request open for this option!

I've gone ahead and added you as an interested user which does a few things:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s dev team
  • Adds weight to the issue in queue
  • Reminds us to update you if/when there is an update

I don't have an ETA as to when there may be an update, but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we have any news. I know that’s not the answer you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to make it possible?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Ahopkins321 -

Looks like the only triggers are Events, Posts, Photos and Videos – not members :(