Best answer

How do I automatically add new private group members' details to a Google Spreadsheet?

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

91 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @tracig! Welcome to the Community.

Absolutely, your votes been added. 🙂We’ll send you an email and keep this thread updated as soon as we know more!

Please notify me as well - this a request I get a lot especially with the way groups are being favoured by FB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @CoryChase! I’ve gone ahead and gotten your vote added. 

I would like to be added to this as well @steph.n Would be a great feature

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@GioM, you got it! Your votes been added. 🙂

Can you please add me to the list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Vaida&Scott!

I’ve just added you to the list as well. We’ll notify you via email as soon as it’s implemented! :) 

Please notify us too. A very necessary feature!

Userlevel 1

Hey @IdaTheVA, I hope you’re doing well!

I just wanted to let you know that I added you to the interested user list for this feature request as well. This will make sure that we alert you ASAP if this functionality becomes available through Zapier!

Perfect, thank you @william! :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @IdaTheVA, I hope you’re doing well!

I just wanted to let you know that I added you to the interested user list for this feature request as well. This will make sure that we alert you ASAP if this functionality becomes available through Zapier!

Userlevel 1

Hi @IdaTheVA , currently using software called GroupLeads after bringing them in through a chatbot. GroupLeads adds them to the spreadsheet for a team to manage the data and then follow up with, either manually or syncs with your email automation tools. Good Luck 

Thanks @Paul Davies for that info! I’m going to check it out. :)

Userlevel 1

Hi @IdaTheVA , currently using software called GroupLeads after bringing them in through a chatbot. GroupLeads adds them to the spreadsheet for a team to manage the data and then follow up with, either manually or syncs with your email automation tools. Good Luck 

Userlevel 1

This would be a real handy Zap , and would mean that we can keep everything on our one account , rather than using other software , which of course adds to the costs.
I’m currently using another providers software that handles this situation , but as mentioned another monthly cost to consider. @Liz_Roberts please add me to notifications as well. Thanks

@Paul Davies May I ask what software you’re using to get the new member info from Facebook groups? I too would prefer to have use only Zapier/one software :) but in the meantime need to automate this if possible. Thanks for any help, no problem if not! :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Nicola and @SarahF, hope you’re well!

I’ve just added you to the list of interested users, thanks for checking in!

Userlevel 1

Please add me to list to be notified.  Thank you.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list and notify me if this is done. This is a great feature that you can add. This will save our time. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @reachingmike @CrystalF!

Your vote has been added to that feature request, which means you'll be notified via email when it's been implemented.

Add me to the interest list please!  I would love it to connect to a spreadsheet and to Mailer Lite!

+1 for notification if/when this zap gets added please

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @seanpritzkua, I’ve added you to both those feature requests:

Triggering a Zap from a new group member

The ability to create questions for members wanting to join a FB Group (and then pass the answers on to be used in action steps of the Zap)

We’ll send you an email if we have an update on either of those. 

Please add me to the list

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Mdonnelly_RSS - I have added you as well!

Would love to be added here as well! Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Rachelrw - you have been added and will be contacted via email with any updates!

Please add me to the list for this feature! ;)