Question

Gravity Forms > Bullhorn Integration without duplicates

• 17 February 2021
  • 6 replies

We use Gravity Forms to collect details from users on our website (i.e. e-news subscribers, lead capture for downloadable resources, etc.). I was hoping to use a Zap to send this information from the Gravity Forms directly into our CRM/ATS, Bullhorn. However, some of these users will already have an existing record in Bullhorn, in which case I do not want it to create a duplicate record, but instead to identify the existing record (based on email) and update it with the new information. There is no Create/Update step for Bullhorn in the Zap, how can I accomplish this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

No, unfortunately the Zapier > Bullhorn integration does not offer the functionality we need andwe are now pursuing other options instead of Zapier. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@The Headhunters 

Were you able to get this squared away based on the previous suggestions?

Please let us know, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@The Headhunters 

Yes, Paths would require a Zapier paid plan of a certain tier.

And sorry, I mixed up Update Candidate with Update ClientContact.

So, looks like that action is not available via their Zapier integration.

Also, there does not appear to be an “Update Candidate” Action?

Interesting! Am I correct though that using Paths would require us to upgrade to a Professional plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @The Headhunters 

Try this Zap configuration…

Use the Find Candidate search step then Paths: https://zapier.com/apps/paths/integrations

Logic would be…

Path A: If Found = TRUE, then Update Candidate

Path B: If Found = FALSE, then Create Candidate