Best answer

Gravity Forms 2.0 Issues

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

26 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your response, Nick. I do not know why we are not receiving Zapier’s responses - they are not being flagged as spam. 

I understand that the migrated zaps cannot be rolled back to 1.1.0. I was more interested in having the option to use 1.1.0 alongside 2.0 to create new zaps. I know during the beta phase of 2.0 that both were provided (image from current documentation for GF’s Zapier Add-on 4.0):

I could submit another ticket, but at this point I am not sure it would do any good. As I mentioned, we have determined the issue to be with changes introduced with GF’s Zapier Add-on (ZA) 4.0 that is preventing partial entries from being submitted to the zap as they were in ZA 3.3. The zaps are never triggered so the history shows no change. Thus, this is why we request the restoration of the 1.1.0 app event so that the two non-functioning zaps could be recreated. Combined with rolling back to Zapier Add-on 3.3 all of our zaps would be functional again while GF works out the problem. Apparently, GF support thinks this is something within the control of Zapier since they asked us to request this.