Best answer

Facebook Messenger to Zapier integration

Show first post

267 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey folks! Our product and engineering teams wanted to update this thread to say:

Investigating and ultimately fixing this bug is likely to be added to our integrations team’s roadmap. Hopefully, we will be able to do finish both very soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Hary Thanks for letting us know, I’ve added you to the feature request 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi,

Same problem here, thanks in advance for the future update !

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello,

Is there any news about the bug fixing ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

No updates yet. You’ve been added to the list and will be contacted via email should there be a fix.

@Petipia Pet Trends @PH TupperShop Resource @MJDeane @Eugene H Crabs @efremtid - You’ve all been added to the report as affected users and will be contacted via email if there’s an update to share.

Please send me an update when you fix it

Please send me an update when you fix it

Hi, thanks for sharing this info.

I am also experiencing the same issue, appreciate there isn’t a fix yet, if I could also be added to the email list that would be helpful, thanks.

Having same issue integrating Shopify with FB messenger.

I have the same problem, can you add me please?

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Is there any news about the bug fixing ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @amit @Erica511 @Ren!

You’ve all been added :)

Please add me to the list thanks

Please add me. Also, please fix this. Cheers.

Same problem, can you also notify me when it’s fixed?

Thanks and best.

We have the same problem here, please add us! Thanks!

Hi. Sorry I frustrated you by my comment. This is not really frustrating for me. I simply asked a question & saida true statement. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @thefun.group

I can see that this issue is really frustrating for you and I’m sorry about that. 

If you have any questions or concerns about price plans or billing, you need to get in touch with the Zapier support team using the Get Help form

We have the same issue & error message as everyone else.  We are using ‘Facebook Messenger’ as the App. So there is no way to use Facebook Messenger as an App on Zapier??

Can we receive a discount on our professional plan seeing that this is not very professional that the advertised options don’t work?

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@bradgcoza and @SITNB, thanks for letting us know that you’re also running into this issue. I’ve added you as affected users on the bug. 

Same issue. Please add me to the report.

I am having the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Erik Toresson Hellqvist I’ve added you to the list of affected users, thank you!

Hi!
I’m having the same problem, please add me to the list.

Thanks!

/Erik

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @doss and @miguelgarg, thanks for your replies, I’ve added you to the list!

same problem. add me to the list please!