Best answer

Facebook Groups - keeps asking me to Reconnect account

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

53 replies

same issue

Userlevel 1

Same problem. Just started trial and so far not impressed.

Day 14, still don’t have access to FB groups

I didn’t expect it, not prepaired

I won’t survive if nothing is done

Hope someone will help me

If not, i will have to cancell my subscription (actually i don’t have any but...)

Please @Danvers use your talent and fix it for us

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@hyzersloi and @JohnOM this type of 500 ‘Internal Server Error’ happen when there’s an issue with the app that Zapier is trying to contact. Generally, these issues are short-lived and resolve themselves. 

Hi,

I have the same problem. Could you please add me to the list of affected users?

I hope you fix it soon. I just want to test Zapier and this was the first feature which I wanted to try but it immediately failed.

Thank you.

Having the exact same issue. Have done everything suggested above. Please add me to affected users. Will wait for fix. Thanks guys!

Userlevel 1

Still happening with me as well, have been trying to reconnect each day, but still not working.

Userlevel 1

it doesnt work still

Hello, I have the same issue. 

Having the same problem

I am having the exact problems as everyone else.  I had groups posting up until a couple of days ago now it won’t stay connected

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @moon! I split your reply in the Unsupported Get Request FB pages post to here so that we can take a closer look, I hope that’s ok!

Instead of trying to reconnect the account, could you please try adding a new account? In other words, instead of clicking on the ‘Please reconnect it here’ link, us the Facebook Groups account dropdown to select the option to add a new account. Could you try adding your FB account that way and see if that helps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @moon 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Hi Danvers, unfortunately there isn’t a contact form that’s on the contact us page for me. It only guides me to this community forum.

Userlevel 1

Hi @moon! I split your reply in the Unsupported Get Request FB pages post to here so that we can take a closer look, I hope that’s ok!

Instead of trying to reconnect the account, could you please try adding a new account? In other words, instead of clicking on the ‘Please reconnect it here’ link, us the Facebook Groups account dropdown to select the option to add a new account. Could you try adding your FB account that way and see if that helps?

it doesn’t help

Userlevel 1

I just double checked my apps, and they all tested green, including the Groups.
I shall do a bit of a test, edit my zaps so they relink and let you know.
(edit: which they seem to work now!

YEAH! It is working again, many thanks to the team.

Working for me tooo, thank you @Danvers !!

Hello,

I’m also concerned as all users using FB Groups i guess.

Please do something.
Cordially.

I’m having the exact same issue. Look forward to hearing updates.

Yes this is a major issue for me too…

Kind Regards,  Steve

Userlevel 1
Badge

@hyzersloi and @JohnOM this type of 500 ‘Internal Server Error’ happen when there’s an issue with the app that Zapier is trying to contact. Generally, these issues are short-lived and resolve themselves. 

I created a new and separate post in the community for an unknown error. I can’t seem to get it resolved! :(  

Userlevel 1

@Danvers now i think we have new problem 

the group which I’m in can’t find any new post 
but actually there is many new post
not sure why it always show me the post which had been post 1 day ago

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone! As you will have seen from the email that you got from Kola, this issue has now been fixed. 🥳 Thanks so much for your patience on this!

@moon you mentioned that you can’t pull a new post into the trigger sample page - are you able to use the one from a day ago to create your Zap? If so, that’s the best thing to do, then you can turn on your Zap and check that everything is working as it should. If you need a more recent post so that you can set up the fields in other steps of your Zap, and you’re still having trouble getting a brand new sample then first try creating a new post at the same time that the Zap is looking for samples. IF that doesn’t work, then the best thing to do is to get in touch with the Support team at https://zapier.com/app/contact-us

Userlevel 1

@Danvers

I hope u guys can fixed as quickly as you can

I really need this function to improve my discord server members's experience 

It's has been 12 days and this issue still not been resolved i thought it will be fixed immediately just like facebook fan page function 

Well i wish you and your team can release the hot fix for this issue soon

Stay awesome moon