Best answer

Error 500 with Zoom Create Registrant, New Registrant and New Recording steps

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

59 replies

Hi @nicksimard Please add me in as an affected user too, have been experiencing the same issue for a while now. Thank you!

Zoom reps… Please note that for every customer who’s adding a note here, there may be 100 who see this post, and give up without adding a comment here.

Adding just those who post here as those impacted significantly undercounts the actual impacted users. It’s just shocking that Zoom and Zapier are unable to fix such a critical issue for so long. With billions of new revenue now, not fixing this issue is honestly irresponsible and unacceptable in my honest opinion.

Same issue here. Thank you

Experiencing the same issue, when retrieving a list of recordings - set trigger to “new meeting” - same error appears and I’m unable to build the zap.

I’m having the same error 500 issue as well. Looking forward to an update. Thanks!

Please add us to the list, we are also experiencing the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ramey!

I’ve added you as an affected user as well!

Hi @Danvers please add me to the list of impacted users.

Thanks

@Danvers I am facing the same issue. But in my case, it occurs not just for webinars - it happens for meetings as well. If this is a known issue, please add me to the list as well. Would appreciate if we can know an ETA for the resolution!

Thanks in advance :pray:

@Danvers  : Please add me to your list as well!  I have debugged for quite a few hours to no avail, with both Zoom and Youtube integrations seemingly healthy.  Seeing this error on attempting to create a ‘New Recording’ trigger on Zoom to upload video on Youtube.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’m sorry that this error is causing issues with your Zaps, it’s a known issue that we are working with Zoom to resolve.

To be super clear about what this issue is, here’s what you’ll see if you’re running into this issue:

When you’re building a Zap and using the "New Registrant" and "New Recording" triggers or the Create Registrant action, when you click on the drop down  list to select a webinar, the Zap will hit an error and show the following message:

If you’re having other trouble with your Zoom Zap, we have an article that lists some of  the common reasons that folks run into trouble with Zoom and links to topics in the Community that can help. Questions about Zoom? These posts might help

If the issue is that the recordings aren’t showing properly on Zoom, it’s likely related to this post: https://community.zapier.com/ask-the-community-3/zap-zoom-vimeo-mp4-does-not-arrive-on-vimeo-just-the-unconverted-file-1230 To summarise that post, Zoom doesn’t include a download url in the information from the New recording trigger, so there isn’t a field that you can use to pass the information to Vimeo - sorry about that!

Userlevel 2

Same here: 

Hi there, I’m also having the same problem when asking Zapier to start a zap as the result of me scheduling a meeting within Zoom (from my desktop app).  And all I get is the error… 

@Danvers, @Liz_Roberts  please will you add my name to the list as well?

Thank you so much for being on top of this for us all.

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I’m also having this issue when trying to trigger with New Recording. 

[{"code":"500","message":"Internal System Error","description":"Unknown Reason; Refer to URL: https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zapier"}]

Please add me as well. 

Same issue here, but I’m trying to send my recordings over to Vimeo. We’re recording hours of of video every day and I need it on Vimeo. 

I’ve tried all the troubleshooting recommendations and nothing. Please add me and advise. Thank you.

Not sure what happened, but now it’s working. Only issue is that now, every video is experiencing an issue. The videos are not uploading properly. Not sure if this is a Zapier or Vimeo issue. 

Same Issue with google drive and zoom

Same issue here, but I’m trying to send my recordings over to Vimeo. We’re recording hours of of video every day and I need it on Vimeo. 

I’ve tried all the troubleshooting recommendations and nothing. Please add me and advise. Thank you.

I am having the same issue. Has this been resolved yet please? Is there a workaround?

Same issue. Please, let me know as well.

Userlevel 1
Mismo error, por favor informar solucion

Userlevel 1

Same issue. Please, let me know as well.

Userlevel 1

Add me in too. This is frustrating. Integromat is working. Disappointing for Zapier.

Same issue, please send update

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @mitchw8 ,

I have added you to the list of impacted users. I'm afraid that I don't have an ETA on when there might be a resolution but you'll definitely be notified as soon as it's been fixed.

Really sorry for the inconvenience here! Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

I’m getting the same error.  If aded to the list of affected users, what is the average turn-around time to get it resolved?

This is the message when I try to select the value for the upcoming webinar.

[{"code":"500","message":"Internal System Error","description":"Unknown Reason; Refer to URL: https://zoomappdocs.docs.stoplight.io/zapier"}]

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue as well, @Divyam. I’ve added you to the list of affected users.