Best answer

Create an Asana project zap for a specific template

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

118 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I hear ya, @Andria R.! I’ve got your vote added. :relaxed:

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the vote for this feature.

I hope there will be a solution soon as I am not into the Webhook thing.. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @annatentrr! You got it! I’ve got your vote added to that request. While we don’t have a timeline to share at the moment, we’ll definitely send an email when and if this gets implemented. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Please add me, would love to see this happen soon… any timeline?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Pharma-Grade Pastrami!

Thanks for reaching out here, I’ve added your vote as well. We’ll be in touch by email with any updates!

Add me to the chorus - I could use this feature right now in about a zillion workflows.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for letting us know, @Augustus_Greenwood. I’ve added your vote here as well! :relaxed:  

I am 100% having functionality allowing me to use a Zap to create a project from a specific Asana template. Add my vote.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Kelseyyeslek! I’ve just added your vote for this. :relaxed:

We don’t have an ETA on when it will be implemented but we’ll let you know as soon as it is. In the meantime, it may be worth trying out the workaround outlined here:

please add me to the feature request list for this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey everyone! 

I’ve figured out a potential workaround for this by duplicating existing projects using Webhooks by Zapier! More details can be found here:

It’s not a 100% ideal solution I know, but hopefully this workaround will be useful to you while we’re still waiting on this feature request to be implemented! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You got it, @Eva - Solarmente! :)

I’ve added you to the list as well. Not sure if anyone has come up with a workaround for this yet but we’ll be in touch by email as soon as it become possible to create projects in Asana using a template.

@SamB please add me too! I need this feature and want to know when it’s available (hope soon!)

Also, has anyone found a way to do this meanwhile? Right now we have a zap that everytime a deal is won on Pipedrive, it creates a new project in Asana - but I need this project to use a template we have…

thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sure thing @gwion! We’ve added your vote to the list. We’ll email as soon as we have any updates! :) 

Please add myself to the list - would be a very powerful feature

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Of course, @davferg! I’ve got your vote added to that request. 🙂

Please add me to the list too - really need this feature adding!  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @connectsworkspace@so-zap101, and @monostereo! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I’ve added your votes to that feature request. 

We’ll be sure to keep ya’ll and this thread updated as soon as we know more. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Please add me to this, would love to see this feature.

Userlevel 1

We would like to be added to this feature request list as well, thank you! I’m sure the benefits of duplicating Asana projects/templates have been better described by others in the past and are generally self-evident, but this is a fundamental and much needed feature from a PM automation perspective that would greatly streamline our workflow and add a great deal of value for us. The need for native support for even a limited project duplication Zap event can’t be overstated.

Userlevel 1

Please add me to the list to be notified/updated as well. This would be highly beneficial for me.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Jakewiz! I’ve just added you to the list to receive updates too! :)

Please add me to this reminder list also. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve added your vote to that feature request now @LewisKnopf. Once it’s implemented we’ll email you to let you know! :)

Please add me to the list