Zapier cli validation errors

• 29 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello

I have created new Zapier CLI app
That has rest hooks , instant trigger
when I run `zapier validate`
I am getting the following warnings

triggers.customer     │ need to verify date/time format in latest successful task, but doesn't have a Zap (T003)

authentication.fields │ consider using a direct link to information about auth field "email" (D002) 

Unfortunately there is a no information , and I do not know how to fix this warnings

Please help, thanks

icon

Best answer by raydeck 3 September 2023, 00:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

There are links to the right that take you to this page which describes the issues and what you can do about them: https://platform.zapier.com/publish/integration-checks-reference

For the triggers.customer, T003 says tat it wants you to get that trigger to fire once with whatever field has the date/time in it to confirm that Zapier can parse it all correctly. 

For the authentication.fields, D002 recommends that you add a link to the page on your own service where one can retrieve the account information you need the user to provide as part of that connection. 

Looks like you’re almost there! Let us know if you have more issues - or when you ship!