Question

Stripe Payout

• 31 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I have a Google Sheet which records Wocommerce store orders and payments.

I am trying to figure out a way to have Stripe payouts marked off per order in GSheet when the payout is successful. I have setup a Webhook zap from Stripe to Zapier. However, the data received in the Stripe webhook trigger does not correspond to or match any data that is generated by the Woocommerce order.

The IDs in the Stripe webhook are completely different to the the IDs in the Woocommerce order/payment trigger. Am I missing something here or is this not possible due to the limited data that comes out of a Stripe payout webhook?

Thanks in advance,

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @siliceous 

Check to see if there is a Stripe Charge ID (may go by another term - e.g. Transaction/Payment) included as part of the WooCommerce Order, and make sure to save that on the GSheet.

If so, then you can use the Stripe Find Charge Zap action.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for replying.

I believe in order to use the “Find Charge” step, there needs to be an ID in the payout webhook data which matches an ID from the Woocommerce data. This isn’t the case. None of the IDs in the Stripe webhook trigger match the IDs in the Woo trigger.

WOO IDs:

transaction_id
meta_data_stripe_customer_id
meta_data_stripe_source_id
stripe_intent_id

STRIPE IDs:

id
balance_transaction
destination

I’ve checked every ID generated and none match. :(