Best answer

Is there a Catch ALL or Get all Query Strings Action for GET webhook?

• 1 June 2021
  • 4 replies

I am connecting a form from Wordpress to HubSpot. The form has a checkbox option that can return over 100 strings if they are all selected. Is there away in Zapier using an Action or using the Webhook action to tell it to just pull the entire string of data into one field?

icon

Best answer by william 17 July 2021, 02:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @basilios,

Can you send over a screenshot containing multiple strings response in Zapier? 

I am assuming you are receiving them as line-items, in that case you can use Formatter>Utilities>Line-items to text option to consolidate all the strings into a single string.

Outliant

https://www.outliant.com/automation                                                                                                automation@outliant.com

Rob,

Thank you very much for the response. I am attaching a screenshot when I try your recommendation. I still have to go in and select every single string. I was wondering if there is a way to just pull in the entire thing one line or not. depending on the form completion it could have over 100 of these selected. Do I have to individually click each one and add it to the action? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@basilios 

Unfortunately, there is no ‘select all’ option for mapping data points between Zap steps.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @basilios, I hope you’re doing well, I just wanted to check in here!

There isn’t a select all option for individual items sent over via a webhook, but if you have control of the data you could restructure it so that it comes through as a line item array. If the data is formatted into an array, that will show as a single field with all the items in one.

You could also use a code step to reformat the data or our Formater’s Line Itemizer, but this would still require an initial pass where you would assign each item individually.

Create Line Items in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/create-line-items-in-zaps

The best way to do this would be to alter the way the data is being sent to the catch hook trigger so it’s in an array.